What’s happened so far?
The UR Money app beta signup procedure on the ur.technology website has attracted over 28,000 pre-registrants, each of whom have been placed into a referral hierarchy. The data has been cleaned up extensively to ensure that beta testers get the UR referral bonuses coming to them. Among the pre-registrants are some number of fraudulent signups. The obvious of these have been removed by our team, but some still remain. I will detail below the methods we will use to have the fraudulent accounts self-identify and remove them from the system. There are also about 800 or so people who signed up but did not use a referral link or provide information that would allow us to identify their sponsor. We have emailed these users and some have provided the information we needed. Others who signed up but whose sponsor we cannot identify will be put into a default position in the referral chain.
The UR Money app beta has launched in the Google Play (Android) Store, but not in the Apple App Store. Apple has refused to approve certain important features of the UR Money app–the ability to send and receive UR, for example–that are fundamental accutane dosage. This means that iPhone users have not been able to download the UR Money app, which causes additional problems. The solutions to these are discussed below.
What’s keeping me from getting my UR now?
There are three main issues can prevent you from getting your UR at this point.
- Users above you in the sponsorship hierarchy have not set up their wallets. You may download the app and set up your own wallet, but you will not be able to verify your ID and have this information published in the UR network (where your position is set forever into the blockchain) until those above you have done so. This structure is necessary in order to properly place you in the UR hierarchy and ensure your referral bonuses. What will be done to make sure that those sponsors above me verify so that I can verify? We will be implementing a time limit on all beta testers that requires everyone to 1. Download the app, set up their wallets, and verify their IDs. This will limit the amount of time you have to wait for others in order to move forward yourself.
- iPhone users cannot download the app because Apple has not approved it. This means that certain people in your sponsorship hierarchy–through no fault of their own–are unable to download the app, set up a wallet, and verify. What is the UR team doing about this problem? We have begun designing a web-based process for iPhone users that will allow them to sign up with a mobile browser or other computer, set up a wallet, and verify their ID. So they and you will not have to wait for Apple in order to get your UR. We can implement this solution relatively simply due to the underlying software platforms the UR Money app is built on.
- ID Verification is not yet turned on in all countries. In order for you to get your UR, others above you must complete ID verification. ID verification is not turned on in all countries, however. This means that, even if you live in the US, where verification is already turned on, you still will only be able to verify if those in your sponsor hierarchy are all in the U.S. and have verified their ID. What is the UR Team doing about this issue? There are several things underway to increase the number of countries where ID verification is available. First, we have built an ID verification module that is in the final phases of testing now, and that will be added soon and will allow us to support ID verification in an additional 14 countries. Second, we are working on setting up a manual ID verification process. Third, our devs are working with another 3rd party to allow us to expand to an additional 115+ countries by using ID scanning technology.
Target dates for next steps
COMPLETE Import and refine all user data into app database
COMPLETE Automate data importation into app database
COMPLETE Build manual activation tool and activate select users
COMPLETE Expand ID verification ability to 15 more countries
COMPLETE Design browser-based version of UR Money
DEC 8 Launch browser-based version of UR Money
DEC 9 Build and start testing of ID-scan feature
DEC 9 Initiate countdown for users with sponsors in operational countries
DEC 16 Launch ID verification (with ID scan) for 115+ countries
What can I do in the meantime?
- Download the app and set up a wallet if you have an Android phone and encourage your sponsors and your invitees to do the same.
- Continue to refer friends using the referral code you were provide when you signed up on the ur.technology website
- Join our slack community user groups to learn from and support your fellow UR community members (Use this link: xxx)
- Buy UR on the cryptopia exchange while it is inexpensive