PART 1: GENERAL USE
1. Basic UR Technology Services.
1.1. Eligibility. To be eligible to use the Services, you must be at least 16 years old.
1.2. UR Technology Services. The UR digital currency network (“UR Network”) is an independent, decentralized, blockchain-based network where users may store and use the cryptographic digital currency “UR”. UR Technology has created various mechanisms to facilitate the convenient connection to the UR Network. The term “UR Technology Services” encompasses the following items: a) a mobile application that allow users to track and/or connect with the UR digital currency network in order to transfer their holdings of Digital Currency (“Mobile App”), b) various internet-accessible technical processes that are used by the Mobile App or the UR Technology website and operated by UR Technology, such as user profile storage, a system for relaying messages among the Mobile App users, and others, and c) any other mobile applications, web-based applications or API’s that UR Technology creates in the future which facilitate the connecting users of Digital Currency conveniently to the UR Network. UR Technology Services do NOT include the UR Network, which is a peer-to-peer network operated by miners and users who are independent of and not affiliated with UR Technology. For more information on the UR Network please see https://github.com/ur-technology/go-ur. The risk of loss in trading or holding Digital Currency can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading or holding Digital Currency is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.
2. Creating an User Account.
2.1. Creation of User Account. In order to use any of the UR Technology Services, you must first create a User Account by providing your name, address and other identifying information, and affirming your acceptance of this Agreement. UR Technology may, in our sole discretion, refuse to allow you to establish an User Account. Note that your User Account does not contain any digital currency or other financial assets or any related cryptographic private keys. The management of your Digital Currency assets and any associated cryptographic private keys is entirely your responsibility.
2.2. Identity Verification. In order to use certain features of the UR Technology Services, including certain transfers of digital and/or local currency, you may be required to provide UR Technology with certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, government identification number. In submitting this or any other personal information as may be required, you verify that the information is accurate and authentic, and you agree to update UR Technology if any information changes. You hereby authorize UR Technology to, directly or through third parties, make any inquiries we consider necessary to verify your identity and/or protect against fraud, including to query identity information contained in public reports (e.g., your name, address, past addresses, or date of birth), and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries and reports. You further authorize any and all third parties to which such inquiries or requests may be directed to fully respond to such inquiries or requests.
2.3 Publishing Information to the UR Network. You authorize UR Technology directly or through third parties to publish to the UR Network information regarding the verification of your identity including, but not limited to, a) the UR Network addresses associated with your User Account, b) the result (“verified” or “not verified”) of identity verification procedures, c) the time your identity verification procedure result was obtained, and d) the UR Network address of the individual who referred you to UR Technology.
3. Mobile App.
3.1. In General. The Mobile App allows you to send Digital Currency to third parties and to request and receive Digital Currency from third parties pursuant to instructions you provide to the Mobile App. The ability to send Digital Currency may be disabled when not permitted by the mobile application platform provider (e.g., Apple, Inc.).
UR Technology reserves the right to refuse to facilitate any Digital Currency Transaction as required by law or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other binding government order or to enforce transaction limits. UR Technology cannot reverse a Digital Currency Transaction which has been broadcast to a Digital Currency network.
3.2. Digital Currency Transactions. The Mobile App does not process Digital Currency Transactions themselves but merely facilitates the signing of transactions by the user and forwarding of transactions to the Digital Currency network. Once a Digital Transaction has been signed and sent by the user it cannot be reversed, even if entered in error. UR Technology is not responsible for any loss of Digital Currency, whether arising from error on the user’s part or a malfunction or design flaw in the Mobile App, software, or procedures created by UR Technology or its vendors or partners.
3.3. Third Party Payments. UR Technology has no control over, or liability for, the delivery, quality, safety, legality or any other aspect of any goods or services that you may purchase or sell to or from a third party (including other users of UR Technology Services). UR Technology is not responsible for ensuring that a buyer or a seller you may transact with will actually complete the transaction or is authorized to do so. If you experience a problem with any goods or services purchased from, or sold to, a third party in connection with Digital Currency transferred using the UR Technology Services, or if you have a dispute with such third party, you must resolve the dispute directly with that third party. If you believe a third party has behaved in a fraudulent, misleading, or inappropriate manner, or if you cannot adequately resolve a dispute with a third party, you may notify UR Technology Support at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may consider what action to take, if any.
3.4 Advanced Protocols. We do not currently support metacoins, colored coins, DAO tokens, reputation tokens, other tokens or any advanced protocol which supplements or interacts with any Digital Currency Protocol. UR Technology does not detect whether transactions associated with your User Account involve any such use. Do not use your User Account to effect any instruction or transfer involving an advanced protocol. UR Technology is not responsible for any loss which may result from such use nor is it responsible for allocation or transfer of any gain associated with such use.
4. General Use, Prohibited Use, and Termination.
4.1. Limited License. We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license, subject to the terms of this Agreement, to access and use the UR Technology Site, UR Technology Mobile App, and related content, materials, information (collectively, the “Content”) solely for approved purposes as permitted by UR Technology from time to time. Any other use of the Content is expressly prohibited and all other right, title, and interest in the Content is exclusively the property of UR Technology and its licensors. You agree you will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. “UR Technology”, “ur.technology “, and all logos related to the UR Technology Services or displayed on the Content are either trademarks or registered marks of UR Technology or its licensors. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without UR Technology’s prior written consent.
4.2. Content Accuracy. Although we intend to provide accurate and timely information in the Content, it may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In an effort to continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies, products and services. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the Content are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Links to third-party materials (including without limitation websites) may be provided as a convenience but are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any third-party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the Content.
4.3. Third-Party Applications. If, to the extent permitted by UR Technology from time to time, you grant express permission to a third party to access or connect to your User Account, either through the third party’s product or service or through the UR Technology Content, you acknowledge that granting permission to a third party to take specific actions on your behalf does not relieve you of any of your responsibilities under this Agreement. You are fully responsible for all acts or omissions of any third party with access to your User Account. Further, you acknowledge and agree that you will not hold UR Technology responsible for, and will indemnify UR Technology from, any liability arising out of or related to any act or omission of any third party with access to your User Account. You may change or remove permissions granted by you to third parties with respect to your User Account at any time logging into your User Account on the Mobile App and updating your settings or by contacting our support team via e-mail at email@example.com
4.4. Prohibited Use. In connection with your use of the UR Technology Services, and your interactions with other users, and third parties you agree and represent you will not engage in any Prohibited Business or Prohibited Use defined herein (see Appendix 1). We reserve the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, sanctions programs, legal process or governmental request. We reserve the right to cancel and/or suspend your User Account if it is associated with a Prohibited Use and/or a Prohibited Business, or while we are investigating such an association.
4.5. Transactions Limits. The use of all UR Technology Services may be subject to a limit on the amount of volume, stated in U.S. Dollar terms, you may transact or transfer in a given period (e.g., daily). To view any applicable limits, visit the settings page of the Mobile App.. Your transaction limits may vary depending verification steps you have completed and other factors. UR Technology reserves the right to change applicable limits as we deem necessary in our sole discretion. If you wish to raise your limits beyond the posted amounts, you may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require you to submit additional information about yourself or your business, provide records, and arrange for meetings with UR Technology staff (such process, “Enhanced Due Diligence”). UR Technology reserves the right to charge you costs and fees associated with Enhanced Due Diligence, provided that we notify you in advance of any such charges accruing. In our sole discretion, we may refuse to raise your limits or we may lower your limits at a subsequent time even if you have completed Enhanced Due Diligence.
4.6. Suspension, Termination, and Cancellation. UR Technology may: (a) suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the UR Technology Services, and/or (b) deactivate or cancel your User Account if:
· We are so required by a facially valid subpoena, court order, or binding order of a government authority; or
· We reasonably suspect you of using your User Account in connection with a Prohibited Use or Business (see Appendix 1); or
· Use of your User Account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your Account activity; or
· Our service partners are unable to support your use; or
· You take any action that UR Technology deems as circumventing UR Technology’s controls, including, but not limited to, opening multiple User Accounts or abusing promotions which UR Technology may offer from time to time.
If UR Technology suspends or closes your User Account, or terminates your use of UR Technology Services for any reason, we will provide you with notice of our actions unless a court order or other legal process prohibits UR Technology from providing you with such notice. You acknowledge that UR Technology’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to, suspending, or closing your User Account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to UR Technology’s risk management and security protocols. You agree that UR Technology is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management and security procedures to you.
You will be permitted to use the Mobile App (or another mechanism that we may provide) to transfer Digital Currency or funds associated with your User Account for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation or cancellation unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited (i) under the law, including but not limited to applicable sanctions programs, or (ii) by a facially valid subpoena or court order. You may cancel your User Account at any time by withdrawing all balances and notifying UR Technology at email@example.com.
4.7. Relationship of the Parties. UR Technology is an independent contractor for all purposes. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, you and UR Technology to be treated as partners, joint ventures, or otherwise as joint associates for profit, or either you or UR Technology to be treated as the agent of the other.
4.8. Privacy of Others; Marketing. If you receive information about another user through the UR Technology Services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the UR Technology Services. You may not disclose or distribute a user’s information to a third party or use the information except as reasonably necessary to effectuate a transaction and other functions reasonably incidental thereto such as support, reconciliation and accounting unless you receive the user’s express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited email to a user through the UR Technology Services.
4.9. Password Security; Contact Information. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, hints, personal identification numbers (PINs), API keys or any other codes or mechanism (such as your mobile phone’s SMS messages) that you use to access the UR Technology Services. Any loss or compromise of the foregoing information and/or your personal information may result in unauthorized access to your User Account by third-parties and the loss or theft of any Digital Currency and/or funds held in your User Account and any associated accounts, including your linked bank account(s) and credit card(s). You are responsible for keeping your email address and telephone number up to date in your Account Profile in order to receive any notices or alerts that we may send you. We assume no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to compromise of account login credentials due to no fault of UR Technology and/or failure to follow or act on any notices or alerts that we may send to you.
4.10. Taxes. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any transactions you conduct through the UR Technology Services, and to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amounts of taxes to the appropriate tax authorities. Your transaction history is available through your User Account.
5. Customer Feedback, Queries, Complaints, and Dispute Resolution
5.1. Contact UR Technology. If you have any feedback, questions, or complaints, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at UR Technology Customer Support, PO Box 309, Ugland House, Grand Cayman, KY1-1104, Cayman Islands. When you contact us please provide us with your name, address, and any other information we may need to identify you, your User Account, and the transaction on which you have feedback, questions, or complaints.
5.2. Arbitration; Waiver of Class Action. If you have a dispute with UR Technology, we will attempt to resolve any such disputes through our support team. If we cannot resolve the dispute through our support team, you and we agree that any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in binding arbitration, on an individual basis, in accordance with the American Arbitration Association’s rules for arbitration of consumer-related disputes (accessible at https://www.adr.org/aaa/faces/rules) and you and UR Technology hereby expressly waive trial by jury and right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator and shall take place in the county or parish in which you reside, or another mutually agreeable location, in the English language. The arbitrator may award any relief that a court of competent jurisdiction could award, including attorneys’ fees when authorized by law, and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. At your request, hearings may be conducted in person or by telephone and the arbitrator may provide for submitting and determining motions on briefs, without oral hearings. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
If the arbitrator(s) or arbitration administrator would impose filing fees or other administrative costs on you, we will reimburse you, upon request, to the extent such fees or costs would exceed those that you would otherwise have to pay if you were proceeding instead in a court. We will also pay additional fees or costs if required to do so by the arbitration administrator’s rules or applicable law. Apart from the foregoing, each Party will be responsible for any other fees or costs, such as attorney fees that the Party may incur. If a court decides that any provision of this section 8.2 is invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed and the other parts of this section 8.2 shall still apply. In any case, the remainder of this User Agreement, will continue to apply.
6. General Provisions.
6.1. Computer Viruses. We shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from UR Technology. Always log into your User Account through the UR Technology Site to review any transactions or required actions if you have any uncertainty regarding the authenticity of any communication or notice.
6.2. Release of UR Technology; Indemnification. If you have a dispute with one or more users of the UR Technology services, you release UR Technology, its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. You agree to indemnify and hold UR Technology, its affiliates and Service Providers, and each of its or their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives, harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys’ fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) your use of UR Technology Services, including the Developer’s Tools, or (iii) your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
6.3. Limitation of Liability; No Warranty. IN NO EVENT SHALL UR Technology, ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INTANGIBLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE UR Technology SITE OR THE UR Technology SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE UR Technology SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. UR Technology SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UR Technology DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE, ANY PART OF THE UR Technology SERVICES, OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE.
UR Technology makes no representations about the accuracy or completeness of historical Digital Currency price data available on the Site.
UR Technology does not represent or warrant that its Mobile App, site, internal processes, or databases shall be free from unauthorized access (including third party hackers or denial of service attacks) or otherwise meet your requirements.
6.5. Amendments. We may amend or modify this Agreement by posting on the UR Technology Site or emailing to you the revised Agreement, and the revised Agreement shall be effective at such time. If you do not agree with any such modification, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Services and close your account. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the UR Technology Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the UR Technology Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein. If the revised Agreement includes a material change, we will endeavor to provide you advanced notice via our website and/or email before the material change becomes effective.
6.6. Assignment. You may not assign any rights and/or licenses granted under this Agreement. We reserve the right to assign our rights without restriction, including without limitation to any UR Technology affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the UR Technology Services. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
6.7. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law or regulation or any governmental agency, local, state, or federal, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of the provision to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement shall not be affected.
6.8. Change of Control. In the event that UR Technology is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
6.9. Survival. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature extend beyond the expiration or termination of this Agreement, including, without limitation, sections pertaining to suspension or termination, User Account cancellation, debts owed to UR Technology, general use of the UR Technology Site, disputes with UR Technology, and general provisions, shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
6.10. Governing Law. You agree that the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and UR Technology, except to the extent governed by federal law.
6.11. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
6.12. English Language Controls. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, any translation of this Agreement is provided for your convenience. The meanings of terms, conditions and representations herein are subject to definitions and interpretations in the English language. Any translation provided may not accurately represent the information in the original English.
6.13. Non-Waiver of Rights. This agreement shall not be construed to waive rights that cannot be waived under applicable state money transmission laws in the state where you are located.
APPENDIX 1: PROHIBITED USE, PROHIBITED BUSINESSES, AND CONDITIONAL USE
You may not use your User Account to engage in the following categories of activity (“Prohibited Uses”). The specific types of use listed below are representative, but not exhaustive. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your use of UR Technology Services involves a Prohibited Use, or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us at email@example.com. By opening an User Account, you confirm that you will not use your Account to do any of the following:
· Unlawful Activity: Activity which would violate, or assist in violation of, any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation, sanctions programs administered in the countries where UR Technology conducts business, including but not limited to the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), or which would involve proceeds of any unlawful activity; publish, distribute or disseminate any unlawful material or information
· Abusive Activity: Actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information; transmit or upload any material to the UR Technology Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs; attempt to gain unauthorized access to the UR Technology Site, other User Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the UR Technology Site, through password mining or any other means; use User Account information of another party to access or use the UR Technology Site, except in the case of specific Merchants and/or applications which are specifically authorized by a user to access such user’s User Account and information; or transfer your account access or rights to your account to a third party, unless by operation of law or with the express permission of UR Technology
· Abuse Other Users: Interfere with another individual’s or entity’s access to or use of any UR Technology Services; defame, abuse, extort, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others; incite, threaten, facilitate, promote, or encourage violent acts against others; harvest or otherwise collect information from the UR Technology Site about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent
· Fraud: Activity which operates to defraud UR Technology, UR Technology users, or any other person; provide any false, inaccurate, or misleading information to UR Technology
· Gambling: Lotteries; bidding fee auctions; sports forecasting or odds making; fantasy sports leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance
· Intellectual Property Infringement: Engage in transactions involving items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the law, including but not limited to sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder; use of UR Technology intellectual property, name, or logo, including use of UR Technology trade or service marks, without express consent from UR Technology or in a manner that otherwise harms UR Technology or the UR Technology brand; any action that implies an untrue endorsement by or affiliation with UR Technology
In addition to the Prohibited Uses described above, the following categories of businesses, business practices, and sale items are barred from UR Technology Services (“Prohibited Businesses”). Most Prohibited Businesses categories are imposed by Card Network rules or the requirements of our banking providers or processors. The specific types of use listed below are representative, but not exhaustive. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your use of UR Technology Services involves a Prohibited Business, or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By opening an User Account, you confirm that you will not use UR Technology Services in connection with any of following businesses, activities, practices, or items:
· Investment and Credit Services: Securities brokers; mortgage consulting or debt reduction services; credit counseling or repair; real estate opportunities; investment schemes
· Restricted Financial Services: Check cashing, bail bonds; collections agencies.
· Intellectual Property or Proprietary Rights Infringement: Sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder
· Counterfeit or Unauthorized Goods: Unauthorized sale or resale of brand name or designer products or services; sale of goods or services that are illegally imported or exported or which are stolen
· Regulated Products and Services: Marijuana dispensaries and related businesses; sale of tobacco, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid; online prescription or pharmaceutical services; age restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives; fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials; products and services with varying legal status on a state-by-state basis
· Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia: Sale of narcotics, controlled substances, and any equipment designed for making or using drugs, such as bongs, vaporizers, and hookahs
· Pseudo-Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals and other products that make health claims that have not been approved or verified by the applicable local and/or national regulatory body
· Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs: Sale of a legal substance that provides the same effect as an illegal drug (e.g., salvia, kratom)
· Adult Content and Services: Pornography and other obscene materials (including literature, imagery and other media); sites offering any sexually-related services such as prostitution, escorts, pay-per view, adult live chat features
· Pyramid Schemes: Pyramid schemes and any schemes which involve payments by new participants to existing participants.
· Unfair, predatory or deceptive practices: Investment opportunities or other services that promise high rewards; Sale or resale of a service without added benefit to the buyer; resale of government offerings without authorization or added value; sites that we determine in our sole discretion to be unfair, deceptive, or predatory towards consumers
· High risk businesses: any businesses that we believe poses elevated financial risk, legal liability, or violates card network or bank policies
Express written consent and approval from UR Technology must be obtained prior to using UR Technology Services for the following categories of business and/or use (“Conditional Uses”). Consent may be requested by contacting email@example.com. UR Technology may also require you to agree to additional conditions, make supplemental representations and warranties, complete enhanced on-boarding procedures, and operate subject to restrictions if you use UR Technology Services in connection with any of following businesses, activities, or practices:
· Money Services: Money transmitters, Digital Currency transmitters; currency or Digital Currency exchanges or dealers; gift cards; prepaid cards; sale of in-game currency unless the merchant is the operator of the virtual world; act as a payment intermediary or aggregator or otherwise resell any of the UR Technology Services
· Charities: Acceptance of donations for nonprofit enterprise
· Games of Skill: Games which are not defined as gambling under this Agreement or by law, but which require an entry fee and award a prize
· Religious/Spiritual Organizations: Operation of a for-profit religious or spiritual organization
APPENDIX 2: VERIFICATION PROCEDURES AND LIMITS
UR Technology uses multi-level systems and procedures to collect and verify information about you in order to protect UR Technology and the community from fraudulent users, and to keep appropriate records of UR Technology’s customers. Daily or weekly transaction limits may be applied to your account based on the identifying information and/or proof of identity you provide to UR Technology.
All U.S. users who wish to use UR Technology Services may be required to:
· Add personal details (full name, date of birth, residential address)
· Complete identity verification by answering a few questions or providing a photo complying with our requirements.
Notwithstanding these minimum verification procedures for the referenced UR Technology Services, UR Technology may require you to provide or verify additional information, or to wait some amount of time after completion of a transaction, before permitting you to use any UR Technology Services and/or before permitting you to engage in transactions beyond certain volume limits. You may determine the volume limits associated with your level of identity verification by visiting settings page in the Mobile App.
You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request larger limits. UR Technology will require you to submit to Enhanced Due Diligence. Additional fees and costs may apply, and UR Technology does not guarantee that we will raise your limits.
APPENDIX 3: E-SIGN DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT
This policy describes how UR Technology delivers communications to you electronically. We may amend this policy at any time by providing a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. We will provide you with prior notice of any material changes via our website.
Electronic Delivery of Communications
You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Communications”) that we provide in connection with your User Account and your use of UR Technology Services. Communications include:
· User Account details, history, transaction logs, and any other Account or transaction information;
· Legal, regulatory, and tax disclosures or statements we may be required to make available to you; and
· Responses to claims or customer support inquiries filed in connection with your Account.
We will provide these Communications to you by posting them on the UR Technology website, sending them to you via an SMS message, emailing them to you at the email address listed in your User Account, communicating to you via instant chat, and/or through other electronic communication.
Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software:
· A device with an Internet connection;
· A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption (e.g. Internet Explorer version 9.0 and above, Firefox version 3.6 and above, Chrome version 31.0 and above, or Safari 7.0 and above) with cookies enabled;
· A mobile phone number capable of receiving text messages; and
· A valid email address (your primary email address on file with UR Technology); and
· Sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them.
How to Withdraw Your Consent
You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by e-mailing us at email@example.com. If you fail to provide or if you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, UR Technology reserves the right to immediately close your Account or charge you additional fees for paper copies.
Updating your Information
It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete mobile phone number and User Account information, and to keep such information up to date. You understand and agree that if UR Technology sends you an electronic Communication (text message or email message) but you do not receive it because your contact information on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, UR Technology will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
You may update your information by logging into your User Account on the Mobile App and updating your settings or by contacting our support team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.